Yoga is an important part of the lives of the shareholders and employees at The Law Center. It helps guide how we run our firm. Shareholder meetings often occur in yoga clothes. Work schedules flex around yoga classes. We offer our employees a weekly yoga class, and we encourage a healthy work/personal life balance. We practice law with a conscience and with compassion and positivity, focusing on children and families.
With our new yoga law practice area, we are merging our passion for and knowledge of yoga with our experience in business law matters. We can offer studio owners and yoga instructors assistance with the following:
- Business entity formation
- Advice regarding insurance coverage and teaching practices
- Releases and waivers of liability
- Employment and independent contractor agreements (drafting and reviewing)
- Non-compete agreements
- Commercial leases and real estate transactions
- Taxation issues
- Issues involved in online class offerings
- Representation for teachers in negotiations with festivals and other events
Our goal is to offer studio owners and yoga instructors the comprehensive legal support they need, so that they can focus on their teaching, their students, and their own yoga practice.
We are also happy to speak at teacher trainings. Just call our office.