Animals play a large role in the lives of the shareholders and employees of The Law Center. Often our dogs come with us to the office. They are part of our families and part of our firm culture. Like children, we believe animals also have the right to be free from harm and fear.
We can help with the following:
- Animal custody disputes in divorces and separations
- Estate planning for your animals
- Housing disputes: “no pets” policies and breed discrimination laws
- Domestic violence issues involving pets
- Enforcement of anti-cruelty laws
- Personhood and constitutional rights of animals, as in the case of Happy the Elephant in New York